Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking a Systems Engineer, Automotive
Controls who will identify, document and manage the requirements
for one or more Lucid Motors developed ECUs. You will work
collaboratively with hardware, controls software, platform
software, and other engineers and program management to deliver
assigned products. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude
and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination.
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their
respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to
strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment
- Identify, document and manage the requirements for one or more
Lucid Motors developed ECUs
- Own the architecture development and approval process
- Perform systems level evaluations (analysis, test, etc.) as
necessary to confirm the architecture and design approach
- Own the agile development process for the relevant ECU
software/firmware using industry standard tools
- Work closely with the test and validation teams to define and
execute the verification and validation of the controller
- Support hardware engineering with the development, bring-up and
use of ECU printed circuit board assemblies (PCBA)and packages
- Work closely with platform/low level software engineers to
integrate application code with the systems/platform software, to
execute shared workflows, to support bring-up and test of
- Work a development plan and time table collaboratively with
hardware, controls software, platform software, and other engineers
and program management to deliver assigned products.
- Experience as a systems/responsible engineer for embedded
products having at owned the entire product life cycle through
production delivery on at least two distinct devices/systems.
- 3+ years of experience in systems/controls engineering
- Basic electrical engineering skills for working with electronic
- Exposure to the development of control systems including
the relevant tools, testing, and workflows necessary to deliver the
product to production.
- Experience with CAN analysis tools like CANalyzer,PCAN
- Knowledge of product safety concepts
- Proficiency with SmartSheets, Jira and Jama
- Good organizational skills
- BS degree in electrical, computer, mechanical or other
appropriate engineering discipline. Masters degree
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.